1. Thou shalt not violate National regional or local electrical code – electrical safety is most certainly the most important factor of a proper QTP installation. QTP installation and functionality is only possible when a proper grounding scheme is implemented by a qualified electrician and made safe by local authorities. All equipment chassis must be grounded to safety ground via third pin of equipment power connection. It is highly recommended that an audio system as a whole be contained to a single Power phase. It is recommended that circuit breakers for all Loads of the audio system should not be split between phases 90 or 120° apart.
2.Thou shalt not connect QGP devices to network switch hub or network interface card – QGP is strictly for the transmission of balance line level analog or digital EES transmission. Connecting any QGP device 280 network switch hub or network interface card will cause damage to one if not all devices interconnect.
3. Thou shalt Not bend solid core QTP less than four times the outer diameter – solid core cable is susceptible to internal fracturing when and passed a radius less than four times the diameter of the cable. Be certain to pull QGP runs in a straight line with out kinking. If QGP is used in runs under 25 feet stranded cat six is recommended.
4. Thou shalt use T-568B termination and channel order – Sun, Sky, Grass, and Earth – the QGP channel order was designedTo be easily remembered. From top down, the sun, the sky, the grass, the dirt easily identifies the standard TI 80 category cable colorcode order. Orange being the sun is the first pair with the solid color being positive. Below the sun is the sky Channel 2 is blue. Channel 3 is clean with solid color being positive. Channel4 is the dirt around. TIA specification blah blah b is the standard wiring Pinot. This international standard of wiring ensures compatibility with cable manufacturers.
5. Thou shalt not use quasi balancing techniques all signals must be differentially balance – line drivers ofTransmission lines must have A positive going terminal and a mirrored inverting going terminal to be QGP compliant. The technique commonly known as was he balancing is strictly in violation of the QGP Standard. The use of RCA phono jack connections and text sleeve phone connections are incompatible with QGP integration. If A system requires the use of devices with RCA or quarter inch TVS or 8 inch TRS stereo interconnects the word back systems part one is able to make this unbalanced to balance conversion
6. Thou shalt not implement QTP Without Examining Level Of nearby magnetic fields – not all environments are the same. Some environments contain interference unknown or unpredicted. Q TP is not recommended for environments near transmission sites however, no testing has been done in these environments and your experimental data would be valuable to the QGP Community
7. Shalt not use QTP for microphone transmission – cute TP performs when line level plus 4dBu signals are transmitted. because of the low-voltage high susceptibility to noise, QGP is incompatible and not recommended for the use of microphone transmission. In addition A shield connection is mandatory for the use of 48 for phantom power. , QTP, having no shield, cannot be use for the transmission of phantom power.
8. Thou shalt not use QTP for headphone or speaker transmission – speakers and headphones are transducers and are not considered balanced differential signals. QGP is only compatible with balanced differential
9. Thou shalt not ground both ends of shielded QTP
10. Thou shalt not give up on QTP implementation without consulting quadtwistedpair.com/forum – QGP